- Privacy Commitments
- What we collect
- We may collect the following information:
- Contact information (including e-mail address and/or phone number)
- Demographic information such as postcode and preferences
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
For the exhaustive list of cookies we collect see the List of Cookies We Collect section.
- What we do with the information we gather
- We require this information to better understand your needs and provide you with more effective service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- Occasional promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting
- Market research purposes
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if that is your preference. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
- Links to other websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Controlling your personal information
- You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill out a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be required. If you would like a copy of the information held about you please write to 5204 Airport Freeway, Haltom City, TX 76117.
- If you believe that any information we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or e-mail us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information that is found to be incorrect.
- List of Cookies We Collect
- The table below lists the cookies we collect and what information they store.